The IONIT OX (R) treatment increase the surface hardened of the treated parts, maintaining a tenacious core and increasing corrosion resistance.
Nivac facilities are pioneers in this treatment in Spain obtaining the patent for the IONIT-OX treatment in 2000 until then this process was only carried out in Germany.
The IONIT-OX treatment consists of a combination of:
Gas Nitrocarburizing + Plasma Nitriding + Post-Oxidation.
- Increased the superficial hardness.
- Good Resistance to wear and abrasion.
- High corrosion resistance, over 240 hours in salt spray fog testing according to DIN 50021.
- High resistance to fatigue.
- Improvement of the dimensional stability.
TYPES OF PARTS
- Mechanical assemblies.
- Ball joints.